Okay, It's In the Catalog was For your info, only

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 28 15:36:52 MDT 2006

I would say that the aluminum shields, do NOT work.
I have ran across a piano where they had been used, and the pin had
punched through the aluminum, allowing the pin to project through. The
hammer wobbled.
The only fix is, to repin, or tighten the screw if it is a butt plate,
as per Yamaha.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca