Prius for Piano Tech?

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Sat Apr 29 06:24:31 MDT 2006

And of course the Toyota Matrix and the Pontiac Vibe are the same car.
We bought a Matrix when they first came out in '02. At that time there
weren't many at the dealers and we had to wait for two months for it to
arrive. I remembered that back in the 80's, the Chevy Nova was actually
a Toyota Corrola, but the Chevy was cheaper. When I looked into the
Vibe, though, it was actually more expensive than the Toyota.

- Mark Dierauf