Am I being too anal?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 29 14:44:01 MDT 2006

Mark,
Yes, I could do that. But, why the hell should I? Who's going to pay for
that time spent? I've already put excess time into repinning NEW parts,
which I shouldn't have to do, but have resigned myself that it needs to be
done in order to have a good end-result. The simple fact remains, that if I
do anything to remove the "tit", it will remove the plating. I "could" do
all that and then coat them with emralon, which would do it, but, again,
why & who pays. My main purpose, for posting this problem is not to cast
dispersions on S&S, but rather to get some input and give everyone else a
"heads up" to the problem. I suppose I could contact Kent Webb and see what
he says, but I've not had good experience dealing with him, in the
past...(i.e.Baldwin problems). So, I'm still in a quandry as to the "best"
way to resolve this.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I