Prius for Piano Tech?

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Sat Apr 29 18:25:40 MDT 2006

I currently drive a Honda Civic. It's 10 years old w/100K+ miles, gets low
to mid 30's city, sometimes 40+ highway, (not many of the new so-called fuel
efficient cars today get that), comfortable and dependable. But there is
absolutely no room for an action of any kind so I, too, have been thinking
of getting a roomier car. All this talk of Prius is interesting, but the car
that I keep looking at is the Scion xB. It gets almost the mileage of my
Honda, but has loads more room. And it look really cool. Anyone out there
have any experience with one of those?

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles