Kawai question - Correction!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 22:15:11 MDT 2006

Don,

Thanks again for getting back so fast! Well, I guess I'll have to go back to
my client's home to make a new pattern. I'm betting you also think this is
probably the best course. I am somewhat of a stickler when it comes to
fitting these covers; they will never fit absolutely perfect, but I still
owe it tomy client to get the most accurate fit possible. Thanks!

Terry Peterson