Prius for Piano Tech?

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 30 22:18:37 MDT 2006

Well, I'm comparing it in my mind to my Volvo or the Outback or a small SUV. This may be my mistaken perception of the interior and how it will stand up to tools and actions. Also, the wheels look small for rough roads and the ground clearance is not much, although I got under one today and it's about an inch more than my 96 850 GLT Volvo wagon. That car is too low for me. Great on the road but once in a while I run into a rough driveway or such. I spent much of the day today checking the Outback and Prius. Drove the Prius, watched the MPG computer. $26,321 for a package with premium sound sys, Blue tooth phone capability, ect. $28,221 with the Nav sys. Then 3,250 back. 1,900 for the Nav. I thought it would be nice, pricey though, I'll pray on it for a minute and then buy a car. If I buy it I'm tempted to drive it to Rochester. It DOSE have room. I put my Roland RD 500 in the case and it slid right in, so I can even take it too a gig.
I really appreciate your input on this, I've heard from a few folks off list who have them, not too many on list.
Fenton