Help scaling

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 15:40:28 MDT 2006

Just measure all the speaking lengths and have someone scale it for you.
It's not that expensive.  There are several individuals who do such work.
Trying to find a pattern off another piano is dangerous.  Speaking lengths
can vary quite a bit from piano to piano even if you believe them to be the
same model.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com