Help scaling

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 16:30:59 MDT 2006

As I posted, David Sanderson will scale an entire piano from scratch and so will Del Fandrich and likely Ron Nossaman. I know Jim Arledge does scaling, but I don't know if he is comfortable starting from scratch - but of course, there is only one way to find out! No doubt others do this also.

AND JOE GARRETT DOES PIANO SCALING!  ;-)

Terry Farrell