drill for front rail pins

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Wed Aug 2 02:17:52 MDT 2006

Objet : Re: drill for front rail pins
Kinda on the same subject: I'm looking for a complete set of
LETTER SIZE DRILLS, in it's own caddy. I check with several
companies and can't seem to find any that market them this way.
All I can find is the individual drills. (Not a neat way to
store them...as in a cigar box or????) Anyone know of a possible
source?
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

Harbor Freight has sets of fractional, numbered, and letter
drills.  I’m not sure what kind of “caddy” you want.  I got a
set that came in the typical metal “flip file” drill holder
boxes – not real high quality, but OK.  For me, they’re mainly
to have as spares.
            --David Nereson, RPT