Bechstein E?

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 17:09:55 MDT 2006

David,

This is what turned up on a Google search.

Avery

At 06:03 PM 8/2/2006, you wrote:

>Did Bechstein ever make a model E...9 ft?  Someone wrote on my
>Bechstein action, the serial #158555 and Model E...
>

>David Ilvedson, RPT
>Pacifica, CA 94044

Bechstein Model E Grand Piano

[]

Details
This Model has now been discontinued by Bechstein. The current Model
D takes the place of the old Model E as the full length concert grand
piano. As you might expect, the Model E has a great bass as the
string length is greater than on the shorter grands.

A 1st rate instrument