tuning

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 10:42:58 MDT 2006

Hi Dave,
I was talking with a tuner on the phone earlier about this partial tuning, but for me, and i'm new at this, but for me, hearing what sounds acceptable and good is key. If I stretch an octave too much it starts to sound sour or out of synk.  This is what's interesting about tuning. Our ears sure can tell us a lot.
Marshall

From: "David Love" <davidlovepianos at comcast.net>