Dear Andy---help

Andy Rudoff andy at rudoff.com
Thu Aug 3 21:56:35 MDT 2006

Hi David and other pianotech subscribers.

I'm replying back to all of pianotech in case my reply is useful to
others.  If you ever think you are having a problem with your list
subscription, the first thing to do is to look at the archives.  For
example, if you look at this page:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2006-August/date.html

scroll to the bottom to find the most recent posts to pianotech.  If you
see posts that are in the archive for more than an hour or so and they
are not reaching you, then please send email to admin at ptg.org and let
us know which post is the last one you received correctly and how many
posts appear to have been dropped and we will look into it.

Just to be clear: please DO NOT POST this info to pianotech.  Most of
the other hundreds of subscribers do not need to read about the issue.
Just send it to admin at ptg.org and we will look into it.

thanks,

-andy