Elk leather

Dave Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 4 19:48:37 MDT 2006

On 8/4/06, Alan R. Barnard quoth:

>Is that Elk soft like deer hide or is it similar to regular ol' cow leather?

I have a pair of elk skin boots that are so soft and comfortable its
like wearing gloves on your feet, totally different from cow, even
high end ones. I dont know if that means anything at all outside the
boot trade, but I'll never buy boots made of anything else, at least
until I can afford some real pretty lizard or snake skin  :-)
--
----Dave