Pianotech Digest, Vol 1278, Issue 17

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Fri Aug 4 19:59:58 MDT 2006

Hello Les -
Both tools are available through me dba Piano Forte Supply.   The Orca
style voicer is actually under $200.  The ring style voicer was
introduced at the National Convention in Rochester.  I  had some
prototypes there which sold for $60.  We are looking into getting a run
of them made up, and are hoping to bring the cost down.     The ring
voicer is made of solid brass, and the tool's weight is important in
getting the needle into the hammer as well as giving more control
during voicing.

I am heading off into a long weekend now, so I will reply to any
queries Tuesday night.
regards,

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply