Palm Nailer

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Aug 5 19:52:42 MDT 2006

> Ron, I wish I had had one of these jack things the last time I didnt
> drive the pins in too far.  Anyway, is it made from easily found parts,
> so I don't have to re-invent the wheel , or in this case the jack?

Pretty much. There's some minor fabrication involved, but
nothing a surviving piano tech can't overcome with a little
field ingenuity and a bit of muttering. Faking left couldn't
hurt either.

> I have to admit you made me feel better about my hard-driving past.
>
> Dave Smith

We's all been there, and some of us is goin' back real soon
now. I'm not sure what comfort there is in that, but it might
add some needed perspective when it doesn't happen again.

Can't help with the bleeding part though. Sorry.
Ron N