[Experts] Wegman piano and metal pinblock.

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 15:40:45 MDT 2006

Hello Robert,

   The " Beale " is built  in Australia. I know of
this system but have never seen one.

 I talked to someone from Australia who was
going to send me a few of the pins.  But as yet
I have not received them. That's been quite a
while ago.

 However,  I was under the impression that the
pins were treaded.  While the "Wegman" is not.

   Anyone from  Australia that cares to send  some
of these pins,  it would be much appreciated,

Regards

Jack Wyatt
Dallas

PS.  I have several of the " Wurlitzer " uni-lock  pins
       if you ever  have need.

Jack