Aaaargh was and partly still is Piano History question

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Aug 6 23:06:33 MDT 2006

> I've also noticed these institutions and normal clients seem to think
> that dead soundboards sound beautiful. At the mere mention of the
> symptom, I never seem to get repeat calls.

Ignorance is a wonderful thing. We all rely heavily on it to
justify our attitudes. The reaction of the individual to more
plausible information superseding their own is what separates
  the wheat from the chaff.

>Mind you, I suppose medical
> doctors would also get the same reaction.

But then their dissatisfied customers die, and don't call back
with complaints, where ours don't, and do.

This, mind you, is an observation - not a suggestion.
Ron N