my loose screw

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Aug 7 17:00:02 MDT 2006

Hi Those who have answered,
None of you have given the exact answer,
While close, no "tipperillo"  <G>
The exact answer is
Under the rear side of the cheek block and in just over halfway or a little more.
The screw can be adjusted so that the fall board does not jamb.  This will raise the back of the block moving the rail away from the keys when the block screw is tightened. And if placed just off center towards the keys, makes the block hug the side of the case.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com