Name that tune

Vinny Samarco vinsam at hughes.net
Mon Aug 7 20:51:31 MDT 2006

Hi,
    I first listen to my temperament and play these notes throughout the
piano.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to record these tests given by my
teachers to do a final test to the tuning.
    If I want to see how good my bass octaves and mtennor unisons are, I
will play Jesu Joy of Man's desire in the Myra Hess transcription.  Then I
will improvise in various keys to hear the full voice of the piano
Vinny