Do Yellow Page ads really work?

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 14:54:37 MDT 2006

Hi Joe,
I ran a listing in our local yellow pages.  I only received two calls so far, both duds.  I since moved but the listing is still working since I use my cell phone.  Contrary to what some of the well established techs. in my former city or town I should say, would attest, the area is pretty saturated with piano technicians.  So my advixe would be ask other techs in yoru chapter and see if they use the yellow pages and what response they receive.  Maybe a listing is too small. I don't know, but I'm sure disappointed in the yellow pages of the town I moved from.
Marshall

From: Joseph Rosenberg <josepharosenberg at yahoo.com>