Clearvue Cyclone

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 8 15:30:28 MDT 2006

I don't believe it! You are wonderful. I love you! I buy all sorts of stuff from McMaster-Carr, but never thought of them. This is perfect. They have exactly what I want in 4.5 and 10-foot lengths. I already have all the bend-type fittings I need.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. McMaster-Carr sure has a wide assortment of all sorts of junk and gizmos. A wonderful resource. As is this Pianotech List! Thanks again Dean, I sure appreciate it.

Terry Farrell

PS: can I send you a diagram of my wiring?   ;-)