CTEs in the Western US

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 08:32:03 MDT 2006

Avery,

The technical examiner in northern California is great, and quite available.  The tuning examiners seem to have many fish to fry at the moment.

Dave

Dave,

I don't know where you live, but from what I've seen posted, I "thought" the CA techs were VERY active about being available to give tests! Am I wrong?

Avery