A new definition for 'Fully Restored'

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Aug 12 06:19:49 MDT 2006

Hi all.

I've been contracted to find a piano..wood finish..baby grand..under
10k. I was asked to check out a piano at a dealership. The description
says it has been 'fully restored'. The person hiring me asked me what
'fully restored' means..I told her it means different things to
different people.

Well..

Whoever is keeping track of such things, please add the following
description to the term 'fully restored':

-tuned
-touched up the regulation
-cleaned the case and the SB

The piano is 47 years old, so I suppose it has been 'fully restored' to
a decent playing condition.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)