HP printer cartridges to give away

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Aug 12 07:24:08 MDT 2006

Probably more like 2005. ;-)  It's not my fault, really. My computer armoire
came with a feature that "magnetizes" useless stuff to it for at least two
years. Once that gradually wears off, you can begin to get rid of it, but
it's still slow going.  You might want to avoid such a feature when
considering your purchase.

JF

  _____