Bridge pin spacing

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 13 00:33:46 MDT 2006

Hi, Vladan.

Nice picture - I've seen that too. I think it is a way of making the
transition under the plate strut without having to dogleg the bridge.
Notice how the position of the front pins moves toward the back of the
cap as you go toward the bass. I would expect the hidden note to the
left of the strut to be toward the front, so that the progression of
string lengths is maintained.

-Mark Schecter