Was this weird?

David Nadworny david440 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 13 04:30:40 MDT 2006

Sam,

I learned that trick from Bill Garlick at NBSS in the early 70's, and would hold the fork between my front teeth as standard practice.  By 1986, however, I needed restorative dental work on those teeth and the bones holding them in my mouth.  The rest of the mouth that never held the tuning fork was unaffected.  As a consequence, I switched to the Sanderson Accu-Fork.

Keeping in mind the health issues this technique can create, I advise you to be careful.

David Nadworny RPT