Bridge pin spacing

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 13 06:58:33 MDT 2006

I had this explained to me by someone who seemed to know what he was talking about. Baldwin built some pianos with these angles on the theory that you'd end up with "warmer, livelier" unisons.

Anyone heard similar? Or was my informant--a long-time Baldwin dealer--just a) misinformed, b) pulling my pony cart, or c) using the strange facts and logic that salesmen are taught (or make up)?

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15