Tuning Hammers

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 19:40:44 MDT 2006

I had a guy weld some 1/2 stainless bar on the extension for a Schaff lever
(actually several of them). Then I went to work with a grinder and now have
two on which I put a $1.25 wooden ball, and a number of people have tried
them and said they were pretty neat.  Relatively light, little flex if any,
and dirt cheap........
les bartlett