Downbearing

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Tue Aug 15 08:22:41 MDT 2006

Grin... I havent yet checked out your link... have to admit the daunting nature of world demise was a bit scary. Besides... << THIS IS THE VOICE OF WORLD CONTROL >> warned me not to venture there... :)

Actually... lots of Europe utilizes the comma where the US uses the period... and  likewize in reverse.

10,000 kroner for example is written Kr. 10.000,00

Cheers
RicB