My first bit of bad news

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 16 10:40:58 MDT 2006

Of course if a strut happens to be under the problem rib separation some glue and a wedge can close it up.   I'd be trying wedges first to see where the buzz is coming from...a really good repair is the piece of piano wire with wing nut and wooden separator on one end and a locking thingee/set screw on the other end...you drill through the rib/soundboard with a very small drill bit...apply glue and turn down the wing nut....when dry you simply remove it.   Old news I'm sure...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044