Vienese pinblock repair

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 16 19:30:21 MDT 2006

The cracks I can see on the top make me wonder if there is a structural failure in the pinblock.
If this is so, there is probably no cheap fix.  In fact, it looks like you are following up on the first cheap fix.

I am also wondering if your customer expects you to re-arrange the laws of physics so that he can make the profit he requires.  I don't do well with customers like that.

Ed Sutton