sunken tenor bridge

david at davidandersenpianos.com david at davidandersenpianos.com
Thu Aug 17 10:36:27 MDT 2006

You need to look at the end of the long bridge, from the right angle and
with a strong, comprehensive light source. It's likely that the end of the
long bridge has separated from the board. There are numerous descriptions
of the fix protocol in the archives.  Best of luck; if that's the only
deal-breaking issue in the piano, it's worth some time and energy to
attempt a repair.
Rule #1:  GET SOME HELP;  best is to hire a more experienced tech for an
hour to be on-site with you; second best is to have that person walk you
through it on paper or on the phone. It'll be more than worth whatever you
have to pay the senior tech.....they'll solve the problem and you 'll be
the hero...

David Andersen