My first bit of bad news

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Thu Aug 17 11:32:16 MDT 2006

Michelle,
I always pre-drill the screw hole, especially in this sort of application.
And, I make the hole in the piece that I'm first putting the screw through
just a smide larger than the hole in the second piece. This allows the screw
to act more as a clamp gives you greater control over the snugness of the
resulting joint.

Robin Blankenship