Prepared Piano

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Aug 17 17:35:23 MDT 2006

Joe:

I’m certainly not “spoiling for a fight” I was just trying to point out that your “junk” is someone else’s great music ( I obviously didn’t succeed in that).  We all have music we like and music we don’t like and that’s fine.  Your “junk” adjective sounded a little “spoiling”.  Lighten up Joe.  It’s music and no one said you have to like it.  You can be tolerant, polite, accepting, broad minded,……   ☺

dp

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu