Source fof High Solids Lacquer

Dave Smith dsmith941 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 17 18:33:39 MDT 2006

Thanks to all my esteemed collegues (sp?) who replied to my original Q..
However, I dont  know if I started a discussion or an argument.  If a
discussion, I don't understand  all of it .  If an argument, I dont know
who won.  :)

So I'll make it simple.  Today I 2nd mortgaged the house and bought a gallon
of
"Lenmar Ultra Unilac, " precatalyzed Acrlylic Butyrate Finisher , for
profession use only.  , Clear\  Cab finish Lacquer Gloss.  I am assured that
it is the ultimate in clarity for fine wood finished, but the can doesnt
mention juicing hammers.

So can anyone tell me if this stuff is ok and how much to dilute it?   with
lac thinner.  the nice boy at the counter said it is 26% solids, after
checking his back room cheat sheets.

Thanks again,

Dave Smith
The "rooks rookie"