RicB Downbearing?

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Fri Aug 18 10:26:05 MDT 2006

Probably the easiest thing to do is to take some evening classes at your
local community college.  The high school review classes they give for
such subjects like math are usually just about where most of us decided
to leave off our math abilities.  Basic trig was called Geometry when I
was in high school in the US.  We didnt get past right angled triangles
and introductory things to vector concepts... like what a ray was.
Shouldnt take you much time to get caught up and start pushing numbers
around.  Knowing what to push and when however...... :)

Webseite ??.. http://www.bymath.com/  came up first on a quick google
search for "High School maths online"

Cheers
RicB

Greetings RicB,

              Cool!  Is there a website or some reading where I can learn
more?

Thank You
Julia
Reading. PA

In a message dated 8/17/2006 6:01:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,