New web site page of technology books

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Fri Aug 18 21:23:43 MDT 2006

Guys,

I just put up a new page with a list of all the books about pianos and piano
technology that I could think of. I'm sure there are some that I have missed
and I'd like you all to look at this page and see what is missing.

We set up an Associate agreement with Amazon.com which gives the PTG
5% of all sales that come from links from this new page. This does not cost
you any extra. And we hope it will make it more convenient to get these
books.

I put links to many books that are only available used and the availability of
these may come and go.  Owen Jorgensen's big book is listed from $975 to
$2438.83 !!

Thanks for your help.

Ron

Ron Berry Piano Service