Cable-Nelson from Yamaha

Jerry Cohen emailforjc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 11:18:17 MDT 2006

I recently tuned a CN116. I thought the workmanship was quite good for a
lower end piano, and the regulation was exactly as you would expect from
Yamaha. It seems identical to the Thomaston T116.

The only thing Chinese about the piano was the pinblock which was super
tight. Overall, very good value.

Jerry Cohen, RPT
NJ Chapter