RicB Downbearing?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 21:35:26 MDT 2006

Greetings RicB

       I am okay with the math, I had to be, to work in engineering all these
years. What I meant was the downbearing formulae for angles and string
lengths (ratios?., Is there anywhere to read up on the technicals, or do I start by
constructing a small soundboard and experiment by moving the bridge around and
measuring angles etc?

Thanks
Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 8/18/2006 12:23:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,