prepared piano

ReggaePass at aol.com ReggaePass at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 15:26:34 MDT 2006

Hi Ric,

We'd be happy to sell you a copy.  The video is $40.00 plus an additional $4.00 for shipping.  (In the interest of spreading the word, we'll even send it to you across the great water at this price!)

Please make out the check to "The CalArts Piano Shop" and send it to :

Alan Eder
School of Music
California Institute of the Arts
24700 W. McBean Parkway
Valencia, CA 91355

Please specify whether you prefer VHS or DVD.

Cheers,

Alan Eder

P.S. Saw Ed Mcmorrow last week--he send his regards.

ae