lesser of touch weight evils...

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 21 19:35:31 MDT 2006

Ah, yes (blush), I know at one point I was going to pull off the key stop
rail and have a look at the leading.  That must have been when my CELL phone
rang & my husband asked me (40 miles away) if I had <his> car keys in my
purse.  I did.  (double blush).  I had the extra key to his car, too.  Oops.

Thanks, David.

Barbara Richmond
(the distractible key hogger & air head)