Mice thread

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 09:29:46 MDT 2006

They are not fond of citrus smells. Orange peels will discourage them. So will Irish Spring soap. I live in a rural setting and my fearsome Felix doesn't get them all. Besides the issue of the nest and all that implies, the viruses they track around are a real concern.

They can be discouraged without being directly harmed.

Robin Blankenship, Mouseketeer First Class