Bluthner action regulation/specs

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Tue Aug 22 14:00:56 MDT 2006

Stéphane,

You might also want to check out a Bluthner
dealer in Michigan named James Reeder. He might be able to answer your
questions. (From an old pianotech post I saved.

Avery

You might also want to check with Reeder Pianos,
Inc. in Lansing, Michigan @ 800-225-8641. Jim really knows
Blüthners, is an excellent rebuilder and can
answer all your questions. His web page is:

http://www.reederpianos.com