Tunelab tuning curves

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Aug 22 18:12:59 MDT 2006

This depends on whether you are using Tunelab Pro or Tunelab 97. In either case, the Help files give lots of info. Assuming you are using Pro, the procedure is to recognize the curve as having four invisible anchors, one at each end, one in the 3rd octave and one in the 5th octave. If on a laptop or desktop, (not a PocketPC), use the Y-H-U-J-I-K-O-L keys to move these anchors up or down to reshape the curve to your liking. "To your liking" is where the art of Tunelab lies.