new Knabes

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Wed Aug 23 13:52:37 MDT 2006

Greetings Alan,
                             The Knabe grands are made to the original
Baltimore scales. Features that make it different from other Asian pianos.
Laminated maple rim construction.  Sand cast plate, vs the cheaper V pro
method. 100% Renner action.  Renner premium Blue hammers.
The bridges are no longer coated in Graphite, and are CNC drilled and
notched. Vertical hard maple laminated bridge with tradition hard maple
bridge cap.
Andre Bolduc sound board White northern spruce. Panels are Pre seasoned in
Canada to 4%MC  Crowned ribs.
These pianos when prepped will hold their own with any major quality
manufacturer

Regards Roger Jolly
Technical consultant.
Samick Music Corp