new Knabes

R.Moffatt & Sons Piano moffatt5 at telus.net
Wed Aug 23 17:49:23 MDT 2006

Hi Roger,

At the PNWC, you mentioned you were heavily involved in "scale design", more specifically, "a new type of annealing copper"?.
I didn't quite understand where you were coming from...having done a fair bit of scale work and bass string making myself.
Could you be a bit more specific? Is this new method being used on all Samick products (pianos), and where are the bass
strings made?

Thanks,

Bob

R.Moffatt & Sons