An old Joe memory

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 09:33:05 MDT 2006

Joe,

I thought of you in the field the other day.  It was an old upright with two
broken shanks to repair.  I was delighted to have them both come out right:
the back stops were level, the drilling went strait and so on.  It sure was
a long ways from taking a test when I was so nervice.

Thanks,

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin