faster whippen - Fandrich

John Radley jjradley at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 10:14:07 MDT 2006

Hello, all...

  Apologies for spreading mis-information (I had stated that Fandrich had entered an agreement with Petrof).  Here's the correct information from Darrell Fandrich:

  "The action is still manufactured by Renner and, as you may have noticed from our website, we now install it in pianos built by Klima and Bohemia of the Czech Republic.  If you haven’t encountered either of these pianos, they are virtually identical to Petrof."

  Regards, John Radley