String Replacement Question

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 26 21:53:15 MDT 2006

Much easier to put the string on BUT not, IMO, worth the trouble to in and out an Acrosonic action.
You need: A hemostat or two and/or small Vice-Grip pliers and/or electrician's aligator clips, brake-line stringing tool (or equivalent), regular stringing tools, and patience.
Put this string of words into a Google search window: brake line (string OR stringing) site:www.ptg.org
Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15