seeking tech

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 22:29:31 MDT 2006

---- from another list-----
I need to find a technician that is willing to do a regulation on a more or
less playable square grand and who lives within reasonable driving distance
of Clemson, SC. (southwest corner of SC - almost in Georgia).
Recommendations and commiserations,

Hi all,

This person has just had the hammers replaced on their piano, the tech has
decided not to work on squares anymore.... The complaint is some sticking
keys - anyone in the area want to take a look?  Shoot me an email, and I'll
pass along the info to them.

Ron Koval